Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spoke too soon?

Massive headache today.  Have been super nauseous all day.  Hoping that it's just from the flu thing going around, but I'm worried I might've had a bad reaction to acupuncture yesterday.  We'll see how it is tomorrow.

Of course, I also didn't work out today, which never helps.  Also haven't stretched.  Or done any of my other neck fixing things.

Additionally, I still haven't called the doctor.  Am pretty well a failure at caring for my neck at the moment.  Suppose that is just how it goes when things are busy.  That, and dropping my subjects sentence-wise.

Well, I'm sure I'll pay for it next week, 'cause I have a lot of sitting to do.  Lectures and classes and meetings galore.  Am going to have to make sure to work out a lot.  Good plan.

Also, can't forget to give list of medications to my acupuncturist!  Must remember!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment