Monday, January 17, 2011

Mood Swings

Well, I am feeling much better at the moment.  Possibly because I just chowed down on some more pain pills and took my second daily antidepressant.  Let's chalk it up to philosophizing though.

It is January, and soon the spring will come.  It is already warming up here in Seattle.  The heat always helps so much with many pain conditions.  Possible plusses for not getting into PhD school in Seattle-- I could end up in the much warmer Southern California. 

Am working hard to see things as plus-plusses versus minus-minusses (or is it win-wins versus lose-loses?  Either way, it looks silly in plural).  Big example= If my pain never gets any better, I will at least get to stay in this supportive chronic pain community and meet lots of people via seeing a million health care professionals.  It is also good for my research. 

So... even though the last PT went very badly in the end, I will not regret meeting folks there, especially the very kind therapy dog :)

With me luck on trying to keep positive!!!

(also, am going to be less strict about use of emoticons and "..."'s and exclamation points.  They make me happy, so I'm going to just do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment