Friday, January 21, 2011

Acupuncture and Migraines

I think that acupuncture may have stopped my migraines.

... hope I'm not jinxing it or anything, but I really haven't had a bad headache even in a week or so. Actually, I think the acupuncture has been helping a lot.  Well, I guess by that I mean, helping at all.  There is a slight improvement in general, but any improvement is pretty exciting.

These needles do not hurt.  Which kinda leads me to believe my previous acupuncturist may not have been terribly adept.  Also, my current acupuncturist takes care that I'm warm, and plays music that isn't "Pure Moods."  Thank goodness.

Also, interestingly, she has me going in twice a week.  This happened with my last PT as well.  Is this a new trend?  I'm used to going in once a week for appointments-- this is time consuming!  Do need to schedule with new PT as well.  Hrm.

No comments:

Post a Comment