Monday, January 17, 2011

Acupuncture

I think acupuncture went pretty well today.  It got sore and all afterward with dehydration and all that fun-ness, but it is feeling a bit better now.  She has told me that sometimes it takes longer for people to start reaction to the treatments-- in my case a few days, it seems.

In any case, the treatments are relaxing.  The last place I went was quite painful, and this one hurts none at all.  And the music is not the dreaded "Pure Moods" (played by every pain care provider from here to Tuscany).  That is always a plus.

It isn't terribly convenient to get there, but isn't so bad as it could be.  My pain dr. is pretty durned inconvenient to reach. 

The real trouble is trying to sleep better.  Silly pain keeps keeping me up!  Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment