Saturday, October 16, 2010

when sick

It's difficult to realize when I'm sick now.  A few weeks ago, I got strep throat and didn't realize how bad it was.  You see, the lymph nodes are all located about the neck, and my neck always hurts.  So how was I to know that it was something different causing more or less the same pain?

When I was really sick this summer with a fever over 103, I didn't even notice.  I mean, I knew I felt terrible, but it was mostly just the aching.  I'm used to aching.  I just figured the pain was spreading like it sometimes does, going through my hands and down my legs. 

Well, my throat's been hurting since I finished my strep medicine.  And my neck started hurting badly about the same time.  So then, is it just that my neck hurts from the conference, or am I sick again?

How am I supposed to tell the difference???

No comments:

Post a Comment