Saturday, October 16, 2010

pain retreat

There must be something out there for adults.  I just want to go to some sort of rehab center or retreat and heal.  Check myself in and hide away until this fixes.

I'm sure it's obvious, but my mood has fallen.  I was doing so much better and then it just started hurting so badly again.  I'm not sure what else I can do besides trigger point injections and PT.  I read a book on foods for pain, and apparently I should be vegan.  I just can't imagine giving up dairy on top of meat.  Meat was hard enough.

Well, I'm supposed to see my physiatrist (re: not psychiatrist) on Friday.  There's always the option of asking what else we can do, but I'm worried that I've once again got to that point where the doctor will just shrug in reply. 

Maybe I'd just better try to do acupunture again.  Just have to make the time.

Anyway, going to take a shower and ice it.  Hit up the Tylenol PM and pass out.  Good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment