Monday, October 18, 2010

sans am pain meds

Ugh, today was so awful.  My neck ached all day, and I had a terrible headache.  Worst of all though were the side effects from so suddenly going off my morning pain meds.  It is really quite annoying, because my dr. specifically told me that this med wasn't addictive.

Of course, she also told me that trigger point injections wouldn't hurt.  Honestly, how would she know?  Has she had them?  If not, then poo on her for making me feel weak.

Anyway, the side effects are awful.  I was so exhausted today (I had a lot of caffeine, and it didn't help!).  I'm sure the headache was related as well.  I literally couldn't make myself sit up straight.

Well, tomorrow will be without the meds as well.  Apparently, my dr. fax the refill in last Monday, but the pharmacy somehow didn't get it.  They faxed it again today, but it will take at least until tomorrow to fill.  Hopefully, my mom or M can stop and get it for me- as I have zero time from 7a.m. to 10:30p.m.  Early morning meeting- durn.  Already have the instant coffee ready to go.

So, will just have to endure through tomorrow.  If it gets any worse though, I may have no choice but to skip my night class.  But that would pretty much mean not missing for the rest of the quarter, and who knows how bad December will be?

Blame the cynicism on the withdrawl symptoms.  Or is it withdrawal (or is that only for the bank?).  Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment