Wednesday, November 17, 2010

busy day, low pain- what can it mean?

Possibly it just means that I have taken a number of pain medications today.  Including my emergency pills.  I think I'm okay taking up to two a day, which is what I've taken, but I can't take any more.  I suppose that's fine, on account of it somehow became tomorrow.  Which means, I can take my pre-going-to-bed pills.

There will be a new PT for me tomorrow.  Guess I'd better update more often, because things change quickly.  I usually go to two different PTs in the same office per week.  Well, one of them seems to have been fired.  I can't be sure, on account of no one will talk about why she's suddenly gone (I know she hasn't died, but I think people would tell me if that was the case anyway), but I reckon the not talking thing is pretty indicative of a firing.  I imagine it might have something to do with her talking about Jesus all the time at work and people in chronic pain being pretty irritated in him even if they happen to have been Christian in the first place.  Anyway, it was always a bit awkward.

Me: The pain has been pretty hard to deal with lately.
PT: The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Me: .... o...kay...

So, I hope the new PT is good or at least nice.  I've got to suck it up and make sure my insurance is paying tomorrow too.  Ew.  Plus, my other PT asked me to bring in all the exercise sheets they've given me in the past few months, and I've lost them.  So I'm hoping he won't ever remember.  Good plan.

I am (more or less) doing the exercises.  I know them by now.  So none of that.

Anyway, going to have a go at finishing High Fidelity (book not movie), then go to bed.  'Cause the pain seems to be seeping back, little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment