Thursday, November 18, 2010

yeowch

Well, there we have it.  The pain progressed because I was stupid.  Really, I would like to blame any number of things, but it was all of them together, I'm sure.  And it was all my stupid stupid fault.

What idiot things I did yesterday to bring myself to such a high level of pain today:
  1. Did not work out
  2. Did not ice my neck
  3. Pushed a friend in a wheelchair, even though we both knew I should ask someone else to help.  Genius that.  She straight out told me I shouldn't, and still I did.  Shame on the me.
  4. Sat for a very long period of time without break.  On account of I needed to get 80 papers graded for today. I'm getting 80 midterms to grade this weekend in about five minutes here.  So I really wanted to get those papers graded.  But if you really want it done in a day, you gotta sit for a big part of that day.  Also went to GSA meeting.  Lots and lots of sitting.  Brilliant.  Especially when combined with 1.
  5. Forgot to take pills 'til midday.  Genius again.
Anyway, today is high pain, and I am trying to tough it out.  Only four more hours at work, and at some point, I'm going to get a lunch in.  Eventually.  Well, here's hoping anyway.  Need to stay at desk until 80 midterms are dropped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment