Monday, January 25, 2010

Paranoia

That's the real trouble with Vicodin-- the paranoia. Honestly, I feel like my heart won't stop throbbing even 24 hours after taking the damn pill. I constantly worry that I'm going to be attacked. The man with the knife-- my recurring hallucination-- has yet to return, but I think if I had taken the pills one more night, he'd have gone back to his old habits.

Anyway, I was sleeping in on account of my neck really hurting and the doorbell rang. I thought it might be one of my friends, so I went to the door in just my pjs, which really don't leave a whole lot to the imagination breast-wise. It turned out to be an electrician fellow letting me know they were doing a bit of work in our yard.

The trouble was, he just couldn't seem to stop staring at my breasts. He kinda smirked at me too, and it all just made me very nervous.

But then I closed the door and went back in alone. The rest of the time I was home I worried that he was going to break in and rape me. I know and I knew at the time that I was being paranoid but the Vicodin wouldn't let the thought rest to the point that I wanted to call someone to come keep me company for a little while. It's like Vicodin can bring you to the brink of a mental break down.

Moral of the story-- Vicodin's effects do not outweigh the HORRORS of its side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment