Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Registering a Disability (aka GRRR!)

So, I am beginning classes at a new university this fall, on account of I graduated and am starting a Master's program, and for this gigantic switch I'll need to have my documents regarding my disability (pain, yes) sent from one university to another. Basically, the new U needs to be sure that I do have the injury I claim to be troubled by, and the old U has documents from various doctors attesting to this fact. The old U however, even after so many phone calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. has yet to send the documents forward.

Because of this annoyance, I may have to get everything confirmed with my drs again. Am seeing the regular dr. tomorrow and maybe can get her to authorize things- but as I am beginning school on Friday, I feel like I'm cutting it really close! Shouldn't the old U know better than to put chronic pain sufferers through such an irritation!

I am very cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment