Monday, September 14, 2009

Perfect Ten

So many things happened this weekend that today I am left with a perfect ten in pain. Usually, when it gets like this, I can't do anything at all, just lay somewhere and moan, and usually I'm extremely depressed. Even though it would feel better if I laid down, I'm sitting up and writing to you, and I am not very depressed. Not 100% happy either, but maybe this is a sign of improvement?

Okay, that about ended the sitting up, and I am propped on a bed of pillows again.

It just feels like if I move at all, I'll break, like everything is bent to the limit, even when it's straight. For my neck, it almost feels like my head is supposed to be inside my chest or resting against it, but has forced itself up painfully. My shoulder blades just feel like a knife has been stabbed in them. The in-between is numb.

What to do on a day like this? Will probably try to read and listen to music, but will end up sleeping, I'm sure. Will just have to get the Vicodin out again.

The cause: moving furniture and carrying a five-year-old.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment