Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fancy Supplements

Got some fancy supplement things (my mom got them from the gal who does her hair who used to be my sister's boss- ha- confusing)  that are supposed to help people who have trouble losing weight when they have pain.  Three in the AM, three other pills in the PM (two bottles).  The real question though: what were those ladies doing talking about my weight?

Anyway, we'll see how it goes.  Worried that they might secretly be full of fibrous things that make you secretly bulimic.  Probably should get the name to post here too....

Watched a documentary called Life Without Pain about three young ladies (4, 7, and 10) with congenital insensitivity to pain.  I think I need to watch this film every time I feel bad for having pain all the time-- it would be so much worse to have none at all.  They all chewed up their gums when they started teething- pictures of babies with blood down their fronts.  One gal lost an eye because she didn't know not to touch it. 

I'll post more on this condition as I learn more.  I know that it is rare and very dangerous. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment