Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hungry Pain

Post-trigger point injection-ing, I find myself constantly wanting to eat.  The hunter is really more of an extreme pain, but, for some reason, it sometimes manifests as this insatiable hunger.  Really, the best solution to terrible pain, if one just wants it to go away and not worry about any other effect, is to get drunk and sleep it off.  Sleep through the hangover and everything. 

But there is a great nausea that accompanies this hunger.  I grow hungrier as I eat, then lose it all through one form or another.  TMI, I know, but there's the truth of it.

Don't want to do anything but sleep and eat.  Mock my cats' behavior.

Hungry Pain

eating at the fingers
licking up the spilt wonders
biting away at the frontal lobe

strange sort of trepanning
the one long tooth drills
slurps away the brain matter

trying to fill the space
I think and think and think
but the ideas are consumed
helium from a blue balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment