Friday, August 19, 2011

Bad updater

The truth of the matter is I have just been in so much pain lately that I don't even want to write about it.  Well, I do.  Just not straightforwardly.  More in poems and other writings. 

Migraines have returned.  Been taking meds. 

Anyway, I started hot yoga about three months ago.  I think it helps, but then the pain has been quite bad anyway.  Sometimes, I feel compelled to just say that something is helping, like one of the teachers giving me acupressure.  But this feeling more comes from myself-- internalized panopticon!  Or maybe it is just trying to hope and convince myself that things will get more deal-with-able.

Anyway, I'll be updating more, because I do have quite a few thoughts about BIID and Michelle Bachmann's high heel-induced migraines (groan!).

No comments:

Post a Comment