Friday, August 27, 2010

New PT

I've started with a new PT this week.  I will be going in twice a week for six weeks.  How irritating.  At least we found someone close to my work/school.  But honestly, I really have zero faith in PT at this point.  Trying to be hopeful, well, at least pleasant to the people there.  There's a therapy dog who is quite cute.

Anyway, they did this weird thing where they shot electricity through me.  Then it made this constant beeping, which became more frequent when the electric shooting thing touched areas where the pain was worse.  So they could tell that my left side is worse (by the by, my physiatrist can tell this just by touching me back and neck-- talent!).

I hate doing the darned exercises.  You have to do them twice a day indefinitely.  I hate that.  Just having to get up ten minutes earlier and going to bed ten minutes later.  The lack of muscle-building feeling plus the sudden pain in already pained area.

I will focus on the joy of seeing the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment