Sunday, March 14, 2010

this pain makes me sick

Literally. My stomach is upset from it. I've taken pain killers but nothing. Sitting and watching a play today was too much for the poor body. Sitting hurts today-- let's hope it is better by work tomorrow.

Honestly, I feel that I will throw up. But I can't call in sick again. I try to explain my condition but how can one without sounding pathetic? I don't want pity. Well, maybe a little, but more I want compassion and a clear understanding that I will be an invalid from time to time. What can I do but try to sleep it off in Vicodin dreams?

People take Vicodin for pleasure? How can this be true? That awful drug-- if I had any other choice, I would throw them all down the toilet. What can I do? The pain is unbearable. When the only other option is to go insane, you do what you must.

I should see the doctor for a disability parking pass and to see what other pain destroying options I have. There has to be a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment